Just the Facts
- Pre-school founded in 1952
- Low teacher/student ratios
- Highly trained and skilled staff
- Centered-based classrooms
- Complete teacher resource room
- Music and movement specialists
- Shaded outdoor playgrounds and equipment
- Brand new gated splash pad
- Accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Protective & Regulatory Services
- Maintains the standards of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Our experienced staff of teachers are sensitive to the needs of young children. The staff is required to participate in continuing education programs throughout the year and our goal is to adapt our curriculum to the individual needs of each child. Parent/Teacher communication is of the upmost importance. Regular newsletters are sent home and formal parent-teacher conferences take place during the school year. Teachers are always willing to discuss a child’s needs. Meet our staff here!
Our Parents’ Club serves as a forum for parents to gather ideas and foster friendship and community. All Pre-School families are automatically members of the Parents’ Club. Everyone is encouraged to participate in a wide range of activities including: socials, parenting-education programs, staff appreciation days, fundraising events, and special school programs. Lil Goldman Early Learning Center is grateful for the continuing support of the Parents’ Club; it is an invaluable asset to our school.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Where do the Lil Goldman Pre-K graduates go after Pre-School?
Answer: Our Pre-K graduates have always been accepted to the elementary schools of their choice including Fort Worth Country Day, Trinity Valley School, Fort Worth Academy, charter schools, and others.
- Questions: Our family is not Jewish; how comfortable will we be in this school?
Answer: We welcome children of all faiths. Non-Jewish families have been impressed with the comfort and warmth of the traditions of Lil Goldman Early Learning Center. One of the best things about the Pre-School environment is that we’re all learning — together. We teach solid values, reinforce good morals, and encourage positive character traits. More importantly, we value the individuality of every child — how each learns, what each can accomplish, and his or her own personal development.
- Question: Is this the right Pre-School for my child?
Answer: Absolutely! Lil Goldman Early Learning Center is the perfect Pre-School for most children. Our low student-teacher ratios allow each child to have individualized attention. Our family-oriented atmosphere promotes happy and confident children, as well as parents. We offer multicultural diversity, and the children have the opportunity to learn English and Hebrew. But, most importantly, our children have fun and learn in a very safe and stable environment.